Ram Credit Card was designed to be used for Ram truck related issues, issues like purchasing vehicle items, repairs etc and issued by first bank card.
This credit card comes in the same shade as Dodge Card, with loads of benefits as it is offered on Jeep Card.
Trending Credit Cards April 2021
Ram can be put into the same bracket as a major player in the auto mobile business, which specializes in building large American trucks, registered as a subsidiary of Chrysler.
Ram MasterCard offer whole lot of leverages to card holders benefit from, like the self account manage tool, online access, alert set up and easy FICO score check etc.
Rates (APRs) And Fees Charged On Ram Cards
To have a comprehensive view of the rates (annual percentage rate), charges as well as other fees like;
- Purchases rates
- Annual subscription (annual fee)
- Cash and withdrawal transaction
- Foreign transaction
Applicable to this credit card, simply go to the terms and conditions for this credit.
Ram Credit Card Application Requirement
Requirement For Business Enrollment
- A legally recognized names
- A valid legal business address
- City and state zip code
- Email address (business email)
- Phone number
- Date business was started
- Other information required includes (i) Product details, finance information etc
Requirement For Personal Enrollment
- Account number
- Type of account
- Credit card expiration date
- A valid signature panel code
- A valid social security number
- Email address
- A government recognized date of birth (must tally with date on other documents)
Available Features On Ram Credit Card
- Easy access to card holder’s FICO score
- Secured online activities like payments, contactless payments etc
- Credit card customization
- Easy online access to card holder’s Paperless statement
- Check your account balance using the Quick balance feature
- Use mobile FAQ to get answers to important queries
- Quick payments using Apple pay and Samsung pay.
- View and control your rewards and rebates options
How Do I Sign In To My Account?
Follow these steps;
- Step 1 – Go to Ram homepage
- Step 2 – Navigate to the sign in section
- Step 3 – Enter your or a valid User ID
- Step 4 – Click on submit
Now you can access your account after sign in into your account.
How To Retrieve User ID And Password
- Visit first bank card logout page
- Enter the names on your application
- Enter User ID and Email for Password retrieval
- Enter email for User ID retrieval
Need Technical Support?
Call Customer Service on 888-295-5540 for more assistance.