Which Credit Card is best for you?
Depending on your needs, there is a credit card that fits into your daily credit needs and aids your daily spending.
Trending Credit Cards 2021
Disclaimer: SuccessVilla.com will NEVER contact you for your private details or login.
- DSW Credit Card Review and Rates
- Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Rewards and Benefits
- Fluid Credit Card Initial Limits and Rates
- ShopHQ Credit Card Application and Rates
- Burlington Credit Card Application Guide
- COVID 19 Bank Relief – How Credit Card users can benefit
- Academy Credit Card Login Reviews
- Barclays Upromise MasterCard Credit Card Review
- Wyndham Rewards Credit Card Review, Guide
- Aqua Advance Credit Card Review
- Aqua Start Credit Card Review, Login & Rewards
- Aqua Classic Credit Card Review, Application
- Aqua Reward Cashback Credit Card Review
- PayPal Account Setup Review, Account Registration
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card Review
- Norwegian Cruise Line World MasterCard Review
- Ram Credit Card | Online Payments & Rewards
- Ally Bank Credit Card Review | Requirement
How Credit Cards works?
The entire setting of a credit card and how it works is quite simple yet, complex. With a credit card, you have access to funds on credit.
The catch is this – when you are able to pay off the credit on the card between the stipulated term, you are not charged any interest.
The video below from MSU Federal Credit Union gives you a detailed insight into how credit card work.
Top Credit Card issuers
Credit cards have come to be a daily necessity and as such; different financial issuers are saddled with the responsibilities of assisting you with your card.
NB: This is not an endorsement on any of the below-listed credit card companies BUT an alphabetical list of Financial Institutions we frequently review.CreditCardVilla.com
Popular Credit Card Terms 2021
For new and old users, below are some of the top credit card terms you will frequently come across when you use a credit card.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) – An APR is an annual rate that is charged against your card for card usage or as charges.
- Available Credit – This is the total balance of the credit available to you.
- Annual Fee – This is the amount that you get charged annually to keep your account operational.
- Bottom Line – This is the totality of your available credit
- Balance Transfer – This is the process of moving debts between credit cards.
- Credit Limit – This is also called a credit line. It is the limit cap on your available credit.
- Dispute – A process of notifying your card issuer about anomalies (especially as per charges) on your card.
- Grace Period on Purchases – This is the time-frame between payments that attract no ban or penalty.
- Secured Card – This type of card involves a cash deposit from a cardholder.
- Variable Interest Rate – This is a fluctuating rate determined by time and index that changes and not static.
- Prime Rate – This is also referred to as the prime lending rate; an interest rate charged by the bank on your credit or loan.
- FICO® Score / Credit Score – Fair Isaac Company, is a financial analytic service that offers credit scoring.
What is your FICO Score?
Below is a well documented meaning and understanding of FICO by CitiBank.
Credit Card FAQ April 2021
There is no defined number of credit cards you can have. Just make sure not to over load your wallet with APR.
Simple – When you have a credit and don’t pay, you incur interests which evolves monthly.
Rarely but Yes! A credit card company can take any of your possession to pay off your credit. This is often the last resort to enable you honor your contract.
Yes and rarely. The cost of trial is expensive. A Credit card company might avoid this but you need to pay up before getting here.
Yes, In most cases, you can make cash withdrawals with your card.
When treated as rebates or discounts? Yes – They can incur taxes by the IRS.
Depends on your financial personality. Most times, you enjoy huge benefits using your rewards.